This one may be the most exciting guide you have been waiting for! So, let’s get started!
LED strip lights are the best way to bring your bedroom into life, especially when you know how and where to place them. The ceiling is the best spot to install the strip lights to highlight the entire bedroom. You can have a stunning and dramatic look in your room. At our online store, you can have endless options for LED strip lights for the ceiling.
But before buying, you should have an idea of placing and installing the strip lights on the ceiling. And in today’s blog, we have shared some tips!
Smart Tricks to Place and Install LED Strip Lights for Ceiling
Before installation, you should know about the right placement of LED strip lights on the ceiling. Here’s what you need to keep in mind while placing the lights:
- If you like your ceiling to be more lit up, you should place the LED strip lights at least three to five inches around the ceiling.
- When you want to light up your walls more, choose the place a foot below the ceiling to install the strip lights. It will allow more space for the strips to glow upwards.
However, the best way to install LED strip light on the ceiling is where you can hide its diodes to prevent the harsh glare. But if you have a drop-down ceiling with a built-in recession, you can find a small area there to insert the lights and hide the exposed strips!
Now, once you have decided on the place on the ceiling for strip lights, it’s time for installation. Here’s how to do it step-by-step:
- Measure the ceiling, including perimeter, corners, turns, and the distance from your power outlet to ensure that you don't have a short wire. However, choose the nearest power outlet to avoid extra wiring or wastage.
- Make sure that the setup is well ventilated and not get stuck behind heavy curtains or bulky belongings. Or else your LED strip lights may not last as long as designed to.
- Finally, stick all the LED strip lights with their built-in adhesive on the back. Just peel and stick!
Was it helpful? Let us know! If you need more information or queries about our LED strip lights for the ceiling, contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible! Stay tuned with our Youtube channel.